General Contractor in San Clemente
Known as the “Spanish City by the Sea” San Clemente is located on the California coast, at the southernmost tip of Orange County. Halfway between San Diego and Los Angeles, San Clemente is famous for both its ocean and mountain views as well as its mild Mediterranean climate. With temperatures that tend to stay in the 70s, the city enjoys 310 days of sunshine, on average, every year.
The residents of San Clemente are also lucky enough to catch The foremost architectural design style in San Clemente is Spanish Colonial, a style that features stucco-clad walls, smallish windows, wood roof supports that project beyond the outside walls, and inner courtyards. Regardless of your homes architectural style, if you’re considering an addition or remodel, Greater Pacific Construction is Orange County’s most sought-after general contractor.
Greater Pacific Contracting is Orange County’s leading general contractor and we stay on top by building trust. Our knowledge of all phases of construction means our clients get the benefit of decades of experience, the highest quality materials (including engineered roofing systems, plastering systems, flooring and other finish materials), help with plan preparation and structural expertise. Additionally, we know the building codes and regulations specific to San Clemente San and we’ve established professional relationships with all the local building officials and inspectors so your project stays on track.
Facts About san clemente
- San Clemente is considered one of the best climates in the whole world.
- San Clemente is the surfing media capital of the world as well as surfing destination.
- The median home value is $872,500, according to Zillow
- The formal boundaries for the City of San Clemente encompass a land area of 18.36 sq. miles and a water area of 0.76 sq. miles.
About Greater Pacific Construction
As a highly sought-after general contractor in San Clemente, Greater Pacific Construction has the expertise, knowledge and skills to assist with all your construction project needs, including architectural plan preparation, engineered drawings, and material specifications. Over the course of more than 20 years of general contracting experience, our licensed general contractor have established professional working relationships with the building officials and inspectors in San Clemente so we know the codes and regulations and work to meet or exceed them with every project. We work with our clients to establish a schedule up front and we’re committed to keeping it, and we don’t just talk about trust and quality, we back it up with one of the industry’s strongest warranties.
Some of the extraordinary services you’ll find at Greater Pacific Construction include:
- Greater Pacific Construction listens to our homeowners to determine the ideal outcome.
- We stay under budget, assisting with design or working with your design team.
- We work with you to develop a reasonable schedule and stick to it.
- We work with the best suppliers of construction and finishing materials in Orange County.
- An on-site supervisor is present every day monitoring the quality and progress.
- We’re dedicated to a safe worksite for our workers and the homeowner.
- We don’t just remodel a home; we turn your home into a showcase.
- We work with the most popular kitchen cabinets and appliance brands and materials.
- Greater Pacific Construction employs the area’s most creative kitchen designers.
- Our kitchens go beyond trendy and remain classically beautiful (and functional) for years.
- Expert lighting designers will create the warms, welcoming atmosphere you want.
- Our kitchen designs are among the most sought-after in Orange County.
- Commitment to schedules and deadlines.
- We’re committed to staying on budget and on schedule.
- We stand behind our work with one of the industry’s best warranties.
- More than 2 decades of experience.
- Additions that add value and meet the needs of your lifestyle.
- Additions that blend with the existing structure.
- Expert staff dedicated to the design and construction of room additions.
- Commitment to schedules and deadlines.
- Safe, clean work-sites with the least impact to other rooms.
- 100 percent customer satisfaction.
- More than 3 decades of tenant improvement experience.
- Our experts strive to understand your business.
- Tenant improvements built to last and delivered on time.
- We only use high-quality commercial grade materials.
- Regular on-site supervision
- Greater Pacific construction is dedicated to getting businesses back to business.
- Customer satisfaction is priority one!
In his role as president of Greater Pacific Construction, Kaveh Zabeti brings a strong background in construction and lots of experience with challenging projects. Mr. Zabeti goes above and beyond his job description to ensure his clients are completely satisfied with the work during, and after, construction. Under Mr. Zabeti’s leadership, Greater Pacific Construction’s reputation for honesty, integrity, and quality has become well known in San Clemente, Orange County, and the construction industry.
Greater Pacific Construction also specializes in Construction Consulting, General Contracting, Kitchen, Remodeling, Room Addition, Tenant Improvements and other residential and commercial renovation and construction in Tustin, Irvine, Newport Beach, Orange County, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente and Dana Point. Call us at (800) 469-1922 or fill out our contact form for more information.
Licensed General Contractor
Kaveh Zabeti, is a licensed general contractor and the President of Greater Pacific Construction, a residential and commercial general contracting company established in 1989. His skills and expertise in relevant building trades and his ability to carry out his customers’ wishes gave him a positive reputation in Southern California.
Before and After Photos
Get remodeling or renovation ideas from Greater Pacific Construction’s collection of before and after photos of successful residential and commercial projects, including home remodeling, kitchen remodeling, room addition, tenant improvement, bathroom remodeling and more. See what happened how our team transforms homes, restaurants, shops, restaurants and other spaces. You can only pull off high-end makeovers with a contracting company that has decades of experience. Increasing or improving your living space and tackling your trouble areas can increase the value of your property.
We interviewed many contractors, some were referrals and some we had found in advertisement. We came across Greater Pacific’s contact info on the web and requested a quote for our Room Addition. They immediately scheduled their estimator to meet with us and provided us with a complete and well planned proposal. They are experts at what they do and built a quality 2nd level addition for us. They are honest and very knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who is planning to do any kind of room addition or remodeling work. Thank you Greater Pacific for your services and efforts
Thank you Greater Pacific for all of the efforts that you put into our project. We are extremely pleased with the experience we have with your company and would recommend Greater Pacific to any of our friends or family looking to do an addition or renovation. Our family and friends love the work you did for us and we are very happy about the fact that we picked you as our Contractor. We wish you success with the rest of your projects and hope to work with you again.