Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in Brea
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in Brea and the local Orange County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within Brea. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in Brea and the surrounding area. In addition to the Orange area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Los Angeles, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT BREA
- The city began as a center of crude oil production
- Brea is also known for its extensive public art program which began in 1975 and continues today with over 140 artworks in the collection placed and located throughout the city.
- Named as one of the five best suburbs to live in the Western United States
- The area was visited on July 29, 1769 by the Spanish Portolá expedition
- The village of Olinda was founded in present-day Carbon Canyon at the beginning of the 19th century and many entrepreneurs came to the area searching for “black gold”
- 12.1 square miles