Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in Garden Grove
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in Garden Grove and the local Orange County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within Garden Grove. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in Garden Grove and the surrounding area from the San Fernando Valley to Santa Monica, Hollywood and Westwood to El Segundo and Torrance, Commerce, Whittier and almost every town and Orange zip code in between. In addition to the Orange area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Orange County, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT GARDEN GROVE
- One of the most expensive housing areas in the nation
- Named after the rolling hills situated in Beverly Massachusetts
- 1906 the Percy H. Clark Co. announced that Beverly Hills was open
- Incorporated as a city in 1914
- When Greystone Mansion was originally built in 1928, it was the most expensive home ever built in the state of California
- There is actually a working oil well on the campus of Beverly Hills High School.
- At one time one of the most popular local activities was to go to the Beverly Hills Speedway