Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in Costa Mesa
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in Costa Mesa and the local Orange County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within Beverly Hills. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in Costa Mesa and the surrounding area. In addition to the Orange area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Los Angeles, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT COSTA MESA
- Population 109,960
- Since its incorporation in 1953, the city has grown from a semi-rural farming community of 16,840 to a primarily suburban city with an economy based on retail
- Members of the Gabrieleño/Tongva and Juaneño/Luiseño nations long inhabited the area
- Costa Mesa surged in population during and after World War II, as many thousands trained at Santa Ana Army Air Base and returned after the war with their families
- There are 39,946 households
- The population density was 7,004.0 people per square mile
- To discuss your building project in Costa Mesa