Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in El Segundo
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in El Segundo and the local Los Angeles County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within El Segundo. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in El Segundo and the surrounding area from the San Fernando Valley to Santa Monica, Hollywood and Westwood to Torrance, Commerce, Whittier and almost every town and Los Angeles zip code in between. In addition to the Los Angeles area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Orange County, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT EL SEGUNDO
- El Segundo, from Spanish, means The Second in English
- Incorporated on January 18, 1917
- The El Segundo and Los Angeles coastal area was first settled by the Tongva (or Gabrieleños) and Chumash Native American tribes hundreds of years ago.
- Originally a Mexican land grant owned by Antonio Ygnacio Avila
- In 2006, El Segundo won an Eddy award for being the most business-friendly city in L.A. County
- The current Boeing factory was originally built by Nash Motors in 1946 and opened in 1948
- The city has a total area of 5.5 square miles (14 km2), over 99% of which is land