Room Additions and extensions of existing homes is one of main areas of our focus and our specialty as a room addition general contractor in Newport Beach, Tustin, Irvine and Orange County. As a leading residential general contractor in Orange County and Los Angeles, we have been performing additions of all scales and sizes in almost every city or county within our service radius. We provide our services in Newport Beach, Tustin, Irvine and almost every town and Orange County zip code in between. Therefore, we have been able to familiarize ourselves with local building codes and ordinances when it comes to additions to existing structures.
We focus on specific areas for achieving quality and practical additions. The Goal is to build an addition that will blend perfectly with the existing structure and looks like it was meant to be there from day one.
In order to achieve an addition, we consider several factors. A few such factors are listed below:
- The purpose of the room addition
- The amount of area required for the new addition
- The local city or association requirements and limitations for an addition
- Space planning of the new addition vs. existing
- The method of transition used to make perfect sense of the transition
- And finally, the architectural design of the addition that blends and looks like part of the existing dwelling or house
There are many structural factors that come into play when building or extending existing structures. Our general contractor in Newport Beach, Tustin, Irvine and Orange County pays a great amount of attention to these elements, making sure we minimize all structural issues and also prevent future cracks and settlements as much as physically possible.
We provide “buildable” solutions based on realistic budgets and costs so our owners can exactly plan for their build out without any surprises or budget overruns.