Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in Mission Viejo
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in Mission Viejo and the local Orange County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within Mission Viejo. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in Mission Viejo and the surrounding area. In addition to the Orange area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Los Angeles, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT MISSION VIEJO
- Largely undeveloped until the 1970’s
- Mission Viejo was used in the early part of the 20th century mostly for sheep and cattle grazing
- Homes and other structures are almost universally designed in Spanish mission-style motif
- In 1960, early developers dismissed most of the land in Mission Viejo as simply “undevelopable”
- Houses in Mission Viejo were in such high demand that housing tracts often sold out before construction even began on them
- 18.1 square miles
- Yearly rainfall totals average around 14 inches