Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in Irvine
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in Irvine and the local Orange County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within Irvine. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in Irvine and the surrounding area from the San Fernando Valley to Santa Monica, Hollywood and Westwood to El Segundo and Torrance, Commerce, Whittier and almost every town and Orange zip code in between. In addition to the Orange area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Orange County, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT IRVINE
- It is a planned city, mainly developed by the Irvine Company beginning in the 1960s
- Irvine was inhabited by the Gabrieleño indigenous group about 2,000 years ago
- By 1918, 60,000 acres (240 km2) of lima beans were grown on the Irvine Ranch.
- Formally incorporated on December 28, 1971
- Gaspar de Portolà, a Spanish explorer, came to the area in 1769.
- The Irvine Company. James, Jr. shifted the ranch operations to field crops, olive and citrus crops.
- In 1864, Jose Andres Sepulveda, owner of Rancho San Joaquin sold 50,000 acres (200 km2) to James Irvine for $18,000 to resolve debts due to the Great Drought