Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in Aliso Viejo
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in Aliso Viejo and the local Orange County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within Aliso Viejo. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in Aliso Viejo and the surrounding area. In addition to the Orange area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Los Angeles, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT ALISO VIEJO
- Population of 47,823
- It became Orange County’s 34th city on July 1, 2001
- The planned community of Aliso Viejo’s original 6,600 acres was once part of the 26,000-acre Moulton Ranch, owned by the Moulton family, who took title in the 1890s to land originally granted to Juan Avila by the Mexican government in 1842
- Aliso Viejo is located at
- 6,400.4 people per square mile
- There are 18,204 households