Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in West Hollywood
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in West Hollywood and the local Los Angeles County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within West Hollywood Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in West Hollywood and the surrounding area from the San Fernando Valley to Santa Monica, Hollywood and Westwood to El Segundo and Torrance, Commerce, Whittier and almost every town and Los Angeles zip code in between. In addition to the Los Angeles area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Orange County, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT WEST HOLLYWOOD
- Incorporated in 1984, it is home to the Sunset Strip
- West Hollywood is the most walkable city in California
- Most historical writings about West Hollywood began in the late 1700s with European colonization when the Portuguese explorer João Rodrigues Cabrilho arrived offshore and claimed the already inhabited region for Spain.
- During the final decade years of the nineteenth century, the first large land development in what would later become West Hollywood—the town of “Sherman”—was established by Moses Sherman and his partners of the Los Angeles Pacific Railroad
- Because gambling was illegal in the city of Los Angeles, but still legal in Los Angeles County, the 1920s saw the proliferation of many casinos, night clubs, etc., along Sunset Boulevard
- In 1961, comedian Lenny Bruce was arrested on obscenity charges at The Troubadour in then-unincorporated West Hollywood