Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in Toluca Lake
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in Toluca Lake and the local Los Angeles County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within Toluca Lake. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in Toluca Lake and the surrounding area from the San Fernando Valley to Santa Monica, Hollywood and Westwood to El Segundo and Torrance, Commerce, Whittier and almost every town and Los Angeles zip code in between. In addition to the Los Angeles area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Orange County, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT TOLUCA LAKE
- Toluca Lake can be traced back to the days of the Tongva Indians, followed by Spanish and Mexican occupation and development
- It was part of the early rancho system and then it was later divided, with the neighborhood being known as Forman Toluca Ranch
- 1923, investors bought and developed the land as “Toluca Lake Park”.
- The geologic Toluca Lake is a 6-acre (2.4 ha) body of water
- Population of 7,782
- In 1893, a petition was filed with the U.S. Postal Service for the area’s first post office, to be named “Toluca Post Office”