Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in Studio City
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in Studio City and the local Los Angeles County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within Studio City. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in Studio City and the surrounding area from the San Fernando Valley to Santa Monica, Hollywood and Westwood to El Segundo and Torrance, Commerce, Whittier and almost every town and Los Angeles zip code in between. In addition to the Los Angeles area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Orange County, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT STUDIO CITY
- Named after the studio lot that was established in the area by film producer Mack Sennett in 1927, now known as CBS Studio Center.
- Originally known as Laurelwood
- Owned by James Boon Lankershim (1850–1931), and eight other developers who organized the Lankershim Ranch Land and Water Company
- In 1955, Studio City’s Station 78 became the first racially integrated station in the Los Angeles City Fire Department
- Population 34,034
- There are 6,849 households
- Home to television celebrities