Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in Redondo Beach
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in Redondo Beach and the local Los Angeles County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within Redondo Beach. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in Redondo Beach and the surrounding area from the San Fernando Valley to Santa Monica, Hollywood and Westwood to El Segundo and Torrance, Commerce, Whittier and almost every town and Los Angeles zip code in between. In addition to the Los Angeles area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Orange County, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT REDONDO BEACH
- Population 63,261
- Redondo Beach was originally part of the 1785 Rancho San Pedro Spanish land grant that later became the South Redondo area
- The Chowigna Indians used the site of today’s “Wilderness Park” in Redondo Beach, California as a lookout place
- In the 1700s, the Chowigna bartered salt from the old Redondo Salt Lake
- Moonstone Beach was a tourist attraction from the late 1880s to the early 1920s
- Moonstones wash ashore during storms
- There are 29,011 households