Greater Pacific – Leading General Contractor in Malibu
Greater Pacific is a leading general contractor for residential and commercial construction throughout southern California.
Greater Pacific engages only highly skilled contractors who are selected for their expertise in a specific tasks. This ensures the highest quality and an unwavering attention to detail. Every Greater Pacific project is built upon the in-depth knowledge of residential construction in Malibu and the local Los Angeles County area. Greater Pacific clients avoid costly mistakes, get their projects are completed on-time, always to meet code and always within budget. At Greater Pacific, our word is our bond.
Greater Pacific has extensive experience in a full range of residential and commercial construction within Malibu. Our contractors work with your blueprints to build to your design specifications or you can utilize our award winning in-house design team who can help you combine function and beauty.
Since 1989, Greater Pacific Construction has proudly served residential and commercial customers in Malibu and the surrounding area from the San Fernando Valley to Santa Monica, Hollywood and Westwood to El Segundo and Torrance, Commerce, Whittier and almost every town and Los Angeles zip code in between. In addition to the Los Angeles area, Greater Pacific has offices and serves clients in Orange County, the Inland Empire and San Diego.
FACTS ABOUT MALIBU
- Malibu consists of a 21-mile (34 km) strip of prime Pacific coastline.
- Signs around the city proclaim “27 miles of scenic beauty”, referring to Malibu’s original length of 27 miles (43 km) before the city was incorporated in 1991.
- Malibu was originally settled by the Chumash, Native Americans
- Few roads even entered the area before 1929
- Explorer Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo is believed to have moored at Malibu Lagoon, at the mouth of Malibu Creek, to obtain fresh water in 1542.
- Malibu Colony was one of the first areas inhabited after Malibu was opened to the public in 1929
- Home to countless celebrities